The Basing Candlesticks | FREE Forex Trading Indicator
The Basing Candlesticks MetaTrader indicator is an automatic indicator that detects and marks base candles on the chart. A basic candle is a candle with a body length of less than 50% of its high–low range. The indicator highlights the base candles with the help of histogram lines (for MT4) or custom candles (for MT5) directly on the main chart of the platform. Percentage criteria can be changed using input parameters. They can also trigger alerts. For a new basic candle appears.
- Percentage (default = 50) — percentage value to compare the ratio of the candle’s body to its high-low range.
- TriggerCandle (default = 1) — candlestick number to check for alerts. “1” is the latest fully formed candlestick. “0” is the current candlestick, which hasn’t yet finished forming.
- EnableNativeAlerts (default = false) — if true, MetaTrader’s native pop-up alerts will be used on new basing candle appearance.
- EnableSoundAlerts (default = false) — if true, sound alerts will be used on new basing candle appearance.
- EnableEmailAlerts (default = false) — if true, MetaTrader’s email alerts will be sent on new basing candle appearance. Email should be properly configured in MetaTrader via Tools->Options->Email.
- EnablePushAlerts (default = false) — if true, MetaTrader’s push notification alerts will be sent to your device upon new basing candle appearance. Notifications should be properly configured in MetaTrader via Tools->Options->Notifications.
- AlertEmailSubject (default = “”) — additional text for alert’s email subject.
- AlertText (default = “”) — additional text for alerts.
- SoundFileName (default = “alert.wav”) — sound file name to play on alert if EnableSoundAlerts is set to true.
- - - - - - - -
⭐The Best Cent Account To Test Your Forex Trading EA.⭐
- - - - - - - -
⭐Great Forex Broker With High Affiliate Commission For Your Forex Trading EA.⭐
Basing candles represent the period of indecision and consolidation. They are also important in supply and demand analysis techniques of technical analysis.
Downloads (ver. 1.00, 2019-12-02)
You May Also Like ❤ :
The extreme spike indicator is a Metatrader indicator that detects market trend extreme high and extreme low spikes. It is...
Heiken Ashi Nave is a MetaTrader expert advisor that uses the platform’s standard indicator of the same name to implement...
PersistentAnti EA (Measures persistence of price movements; trades against it) | FREE Forex Trading EA
PersistentAnti is a Forex expert adviser that takes advantage of the concept of trend persistence. The Forex market charts are...
Ichimoku Chikou Cross EA (Uses Ichimoku Kinko Hyo for signals, ATR for position sizing) | FREE Forex Trading EA
Ichimoku Chikou Cross is a MetaTrader expert advisor based on standard Ichimoku Kinko Hyo indicator with default settings. Specifically, it...