Price Alert MetaTrader indicator | FREE Forex Trading Indicator
Price Alert MetaTrader indicator can send any type of alert when the price reaches certain levels set by the trader. There are three types of price levels: the first is used when the price rises above a certain level (shown by the green line on the chart), the second is used when the price falls below a certain level (shown by the red line on the chart), and the third is used when the price exactly reaches the certain level (displayed with the yellow line). There are three types of alerts: native (popup), email, and push-notification. To use the email and push-notification alert features, you must first configure the email or MetaQuotes ID settings in your MetaTrader platform.
To use the email and push-notification alert features, you must configure the email or MetaQuotes ID settings in the MetaTrader platform options window. The indicator is compatible with both MT4 and MT5.
The indicator has a control panel that allows you to quickly set alert levels and types.
- PriceGoesAbove (default = 0.0) — if price goes above this value the alert will be triggered.
- PriceGoesBelow (default = 0.0) — if price goes below this value the alert will be triggered.
- PriceIsExactly (default = 0.0) — if price is exactly at this value the alert is triggered.
- NativeAlert (default = false) — if true, the indicator will issue a native platform alert (popup window with a sound).
- SendEmail (default = false) — if true and the correct email settings are set in the MetaTrader options window, the indicator will issue an email alert.
- SendPush (default = false) — if true and the correct MetaQuotes ID settings are set in the MetaTrader options window, the indicator will issue a push notification alert to your mobile device.
- PanelOnTopOfChart (default = true) — if true, the panel will be drawn on foreground, and the chart will be drawn as background. Setting it to false will uncover the chart behind the panel.
- Above Line Color (default = clrGreen) — color of the above line.
- Below Line Color (default = clrRed) — color of the below line.
- Exactly Line Color (default = clrYellow) — color of the exactly line.
- Above Line Style (default = STYLE_SOLID) — above line style.
- Below Line Style (default = STYLE_SOLID) — below line style.
- Exactly Line Style (default = STYLE_SOLID) — exactly line style.
- Above Line Width(default = 1) — above line width.
- Below Line Width (default = 1) — below line width.
- Exactly Line Width (default = 1) — exactly line width.
- PanelPositionX (default = 0) — default horizontal distance from the selected panel position corner.
- PanelPositionY (default = 15) — default vertical distance from the selected panel position corner.
- PanelPositionCorner (default = CORNER_LEFT_UPPER) — default panel position corner.
- - - - - - - -
⭐The Best Cent Account To Test Your Forex Trading EA.⭐
- - - - - - - -
⭐Great Forex Broker With High Affiliate Commission For Your Forex Trading EA.⭐
This indicator is not a trading system and does not generate signals on its own. It can be used whenever you want to be notified of new price levels. Then you can take advantage of the opportunity to do whatever you want with the market. To ignore a specific type of price level alert, set the alert level value to zero.
Downloads (ver. 1.03, 2020-11-19)
Price Alert is being developed via a dedicated GitHub repository. You can actively participate in the improvement of this indicator by submitting your own features via pull-requests and by reviewing existing suggestions, changes, fixes, and so on.
Legacy version downloads
If you prefer to use the old version of the Price Alert indicator, you can download the legacy version. The legacy version lacks the panel and most of the features of the current version.
You May Also Like ❤ :
The extreme spike indicator is a Metatrader indicator that detects market trend extreme high and extreme low spikes. It is...
Heiken Ashi Nave is a MetaTrader expert advisor that uses the platform’s standard indicator of the same name to implement...
PersistentAnti EA (Measures persistence of price movements; trades against it) | FREE Forex Trading EA
PersistentAnti is a Forex expert adviser that takes advantage of the concept of trend persistence. The Forex market charts are...
Ichimoku Chikou Cross EA (Uses Ichimoku Kinko Hyo for signals, ATR for position sizing) | FREE Forex Trading EA
Ichimoku Chikou Cross is a MetaTrader expert advisor based on standard Ichimoku Kinko Hyo indicator with default settings. Specifically, it...