Nuclear Profit EA | FREE Premium Forex MT4
Nuclear Profit EA is based on the nuclear profit charting system. The trading system is naive in a way that interprets only two latest Heiken Ashi candles and does not apply any complicated pattern analysis. The only trick is that the expert advisor trades against the supposed trend direction, confirmed by the current breakout setup.
Its most significant advantage is that it has no complex input parameters to optimize and curve-fit to the past data. Optional ATR-based position sizing is available for improved money management. Maximum Drawdown of 20-30% and ~500% monthly gain.
MAIN CHARACTERISTICS OF THE Profit Nuclear EA
- Uses stop loss on every trade
- very advanced SL-management
- spread filter to avoid trading during bad market conditions
- the slippage control algorithm, to avoid bigger losses during heavy slippage
- fully automatic mode, with adjustable entries
- exit-strategy can be used on any manual trade(s) or on trades from other EA’s
- - - - - - - -
⭐The Best Cent Account To Test Your Forex Trading EA.⭐
- - - - - - - -
⭐Great Forex Broker With High Affiliate Commission For Your Forex Trading EA.⭐
- The minimum Account Size: $100
- Timeframe: M5
- Currency pairs: ANY
- Very Low Spread And Latency Highly recommended
- Work Only On ECN account.
You May Also Like ❤ :
The extreme spike indicator is a Metatrader indicator that detects market trend extreme high and extreme low spikes. It is...
Heiken Ashi Nave is a MetaTrader expert advisor that uses the platform’s standard indicator of the same name to implement...
PersistentAnti EA (Measures persistence of price movements; trades against it) | FREE Forex Trading EA
PersistentAnti is a Forex expert adviser that takes advantage of the concept of trend persistence. The Forex market charts are...
Ichimoku Chikou Cross EA (Uses Ichimoku Kinko Hyo for signals, ATR for position sizing) | FREE Forex Trading EA
Ichimoku Chikou Cross is a MetaTrader expert advisor based on standard Ichimoku Kinko Hyo indicator with default settings. Specifically, it...