Instrument Details Indicator for MT4 | FREE Forex Trading Indicator
Instrument Details is a free open-source indicator for MetaTrader 4 that uses a small panel directly on the chart to display detailed information about the chart’s trading instrument (a currency pair, a CFD, or some other asset). It can be useful to have a quick table with all of the details of a currency pair or other instrument readily available on your screen at times. By default, such a feature is several clicks away from the main interface in MetaTrader 4, and it cannot be enabled while you analyse the chart or trade. As a result, the Instrument Details indicator for MT4 was developed.
What Is Instrument Details Indicator for MT4?
Instrument Details indicator for MT4 is a very simple indicator that can show the main properties (specification) of a currency pair or any other trading instrument on screen without interfering with MetaTrader’s interface.
The list of symbol properties it can display is the following:
- Current market status
- How many contracts in a standard lot
- Minimum position size (in lots)
- Maximum position size (in lots)
- Minimum increment for the position size (in lots)
- How many decimal places in a quote (digits)
- Tick size (minimum price change)
- Tick value (cost of the minimum price change)
- Stop level (minimum distance from the price to stop-loss, take-profit, or pending order).
All these properties are presented in a simple easily accessible table.
Instrument Details indicator can also show you the current Ask and Bid prices for the symbol and its spread:
Although very simple, this indicator might be very useful to traders.
Download Instrument Details Indicator
You can download the indicator using the link below and install it by following the presented instructions.
The installation is very easy to perform; the same is the use. Once you attach the indicator, you can set all the necessary input parameters.
MT4 Instrument Details Indicator Installation
To install the indicator, please follow the instructions below:
- Download the indicator archive file.
- Open the MetaTrader 4 data folder (via File->Open Data Folder).
- Open the MQL4 Folder.
- Copy all the folders from the archive directly to the MQL4 folder.
- Restart MetaTrader 4 or refresh the indicators list by right-clicking the Navigator subwindow of the platform and choosing Refresh.
You May Also Like ❤ :
The extreme spike indicator is a Metatrader indicator that detects market trend extreme high and extreme low spikes. It is...
Heiken Ashi Nave is a MetaTrader expert advisor that uses the platform’s standard indicator of the same name to implement...
PersistentAnti EA (Measures persistence of price movements; trades against it) | FREE Forex Trading EA
PersistentAnti is a Forex expert adviser that takes advantage of the concept of trend persistence. The Forex market charts are...
Ichimoku Chikou Cross EA (Uses Ichimoku Kinko Hyo for signals, ATR for position sizing) | FREE Forex Trading EA
Ichimoku Chikou Cross is a MetaTrader expert advisor based on standard Ichimoku Kinko Hyo indicator with default settings. Specifically, it...