Easy Trend Visualizer | FREE Forex Trading Indicator
Easy Trend Visualizer is a MetaTrader indicator that does exactly what it says on the tin. It demonstrates where the trend begins, ends, and where there is no trend at all. It operates quickly and is based on standard MetaTrader ADX (Average Direction Movement Index) indicators. The Easy Trend Visualizer appears in the main chart window. Provides a variety of alerts, including horizontal line cross, arrow up, arrow down, and previous horizontal line cross (PHLC). Platforms MT4 and MT5 are supported.
- ADXperiod1 (default = 10) — period of the first ADX indicator.
- ADXperiod2 (default = 14) — period of the second ADX indicator.
- ADXperiod3 (default = 20) — period of the third ADX indicator.
- UseAlertHorizontalLine (default = false) — issue a MetaTrader alert on horizontal line start.
- UseAlertUpDownArrows (default = false) — issue a MetaTrader alert when an up or down arrow appears.
- NumberPHLtoTrack (default = 0) — number of previous horizontal lines to track for alert purposes. An alert will be issued when the price crosses one of the previous horizontal lines and closes above or below it.
- IgnorePHLShorterThan (default = 2) — the minimum length for the previous horizontal line to count it for for alert purposes. Lines with the length of 1 are not visible on the chart and will confuse you with unimportant alerts.
- PHLC_Arrow_Color (default = clrChocolate) — color for the previous horizontal line cross alert arrows.
- SendEmails (default = true) — if true, alerts will also be sent via email. Email should be properly configured in MetaTrader via Tools->Options->Email.
- SendNotifications (default = true) — if true, alerts will also be sent via push notifications to your mobile device. Notifications should be properly configured in MetaTrader via Tools->Options->Notifications.
- - - - - - - -
⭐The Best Cent Account To Test Your Forex Trading EA.⭐
- - - - - - - -
⭐Great Forex Broker With High Affiliate Commission For Your Forex Trading EA.⭐
Be aware that this indicator redraws the current bar. So, it is not very wise to enter a position based on the signal of the current bar. Previous bars are not redrawn and can be used as the safe entry signals. Although Easy Trend Visualizer is quite accurate, there are many false signals. However, they should not be a real problem since a stop-loss level can minimize losses. You should also exit positions if the trend is over. The curly brown arrow marks the previous horizontal line cross.
Downloads (ver. 1.09, 2018-07-15)
You May Also Like ❤ :
The extreme spike indicator is a Metatrader indicator that detects market trend extreme high and extreme low spikes. It is...
Heiken Ashi Nave is a MetaTrader expert advisor that uses the platform’s standard indicator of the same name to implement...
PersistentAnti EA (Measures persistence of price movements; trades against it) | FREE Forex Trading EA
PersistentAnti is a Forex expert adviser that takes advantage of the concept of trend persistence. The Forex market charts are...
Ichimoku Chikou Cross EA (Uses Ichimoku Kinko Hyo for signals, ATR for position sizing) | FREE Forex Trading EA
Ichimoku Chikou Cross is a MetaTrader expert advisor based on standard Ichimoku Kinko Hyo indicator with default settings. Specifically, it...