BB MACD MetaTrader indicator | FREE Forex Trading Indicator
The BB MACD MetaTrader indicator is a basic MACD (Moving Average Convergence Divergence) indicator variation that aids in detecting trend change points and determining the strength of the current trend. The indicator is displayed in a separate window on the chart and consists of two lines (blue and red) and dots (green or magenta). The colour change of the dots is a good signal, and the width of the gap between the two lines indicates the strength of the current trend. This indicator is compatible with both MT4 and MT5.
- FastLen (default = 12) — the period of the fast moving average (the one with the lowest period), which is used in this indicator’s dots calculations.
- SlowLen (default = 26) — the period of the slow moving average (the one with the highest period), which is used in this indicator’s dots calculations.
- Length (default = 10) — the period of the moving average and the standard deviation indicators that are used in this indicator’s lines calculations.
- barsCount (default = 400) — the maximum amount of bars on the chart to apply these calculations to.
- StDv (default = 2.5) — weight multiplier for the standard deviation indicator in its part in the calculations compared to the moving average.
- EnableNativeAlerts (default = false) — if true, MetaTrader’s native pop-up alerts will be used on BB MACD color change.
- EnableSoundAlerts (default = false) — if true, sound alerts will be used on BB MACD color change.
- EnableEmailAlerts (default = false) — if true, MetaTrader’s email alerts will be sent on BB MACD color change. Email should be properly configured in MetaTrader via Tools->Options->Email.
- EnablePushAlerts (default = false) — if true, MetaTrader’s push notification alerts will be sent to your device upon BB MACD color change. Notifications should be properly configured in MetaTrader via Tools->Options->Notifications.
- SoundFileName (default = “alert.wav”) — sound file name to play on alert if EnableSoundAlerts is set to true.
- - - - - - - -
⭐The Best Cent Account To Test Your Forex Trading EA.⭐
- - - - - - - -
⭐Great Forex Broker With High Affiliate Commission For Your Forex Trading EA.⭐
As the chart example suggests, the signals to buy are when the magenta dots turn into the green ones and the signal to sell is when the green dots become magenta. Trading is better to be performed when both blue and red lines are rather wide.
Downloads (ver. 1.02, 2018-06-04)
You May Also Like ❤ :
The extreme spike indicator is a Metatrader indicator that detects market trend extreme high and extreme low spikes. It is...
Heiken Ashi Nave is a MetaTrader expert advisor that uses the platform’s standard indicator of the same name to implement...
PersistentAnti EA (Measures persistence of price movements; trades against it) | FREE Forex Trading EA
PersistentAnti is a Forex expert adviser that takes advantage of the concept of trend persistence. The Forex market charts are...
Ichimoku Chikou Cross EA (Uses Ichimoku Kinko Hyo for signals, ATR for position sizing) | FREE Forex Trading EA
Ichimoku Chikou Cross is a MetaTrader expert advisor based on standard Ichimoku Kinko Hyo indicator with default settings. Specifically, it...