Amazing Forex Expert Advisor | FREE Forex Trading EA
Amazing Forex expert advisor is not a common expert advisor which would use some implemented trading strategy and earn you money automatically. It is a “news trader”. A form of automated breakout trader which only works on the set date and time (the ones of the Forex related news, like interest rates decision, you are expecting). You give it the day, hour and minutes of the upcoming news release and it determines the best breakout ranges, stop-loss, take-profit and trailing stop-loss to use in the current market conditions. This EA is available for MT4 and MT5. The MT5 version is fully functional but probably shouldn’t be used with other EAs on the same currency pair.
Obviously enough I do not include any test results with it. I just recommend you to use it if you are in the Forex news trading and prefer fundamental analysis over the technical analysis.
What input parameters do I need to set?
There are only 3 parameters that require your modification — Day, Hour and Minute of the news release:
- NDay — should be set to the day of month (from 1 to 31) on which the news comes out; this day should be within the current month and the current year, of course.
- NHour — should be set to the hour (from 0 to 23) when the news comes out.
- NMinute — should be set to the minute (from 0 to 59) when the news comes out.
Don’t forget to check the difference between the time zone of your MetaTrader 4 platform and the time zone of the news you are awaiting.
You can also modify other parameters if you want:
- TP — target profit in pips.
- CTCBN — number of candles to check before the news release to determine the high and lows.
- SecBPO — seconds before the news release to place the pending orders.
- SecBMO — seconds before the news release when the orders can no longer be modified.
- STWAN — seconds after the news release to delete all pending orders.
- OCO — if one order is triggered it will cancel the other.
- BEPips — number of profitable pips before applying a breakeven.
This EA is ECN-safe. You can freely use this expert advisor with ECN (market execution) brokers as it either does not apply any stop-loss and take-profit levels in its trading orders or sends only pending orders.
You May Also Like ❤ :
The extreme spike indicator is a Metatrader indicator that detects market trend extreme high and extreme low spikes. It is...
Heiken Ashi Nave is a MetaTrader expert advisor that uses the platform’s standard indicator of the same name to implement...
PersistentAnti EA (Measures persistence of price movements; trades against it) | FREE Forex Trading EA
PersistentAnti is a Forex expert adviser that takes advantage of the concept of trend persistence. The Forex market charts are...
Ichimoku Chikou Cross EA (Uses Ichimoku Kinko Hyo for signals, ATR for position sizing) | FREE Forex Trading EA
Ichimoku Chikou Cross is a MetaTrader expert advisor based on standard Ichimoku Kinko Hyo indicator with default settings. Specifically, it...